Thursday, July 21, 2011

I feel like nothing matters-because in the long run, nothing does matter.?

I mean, we are only here a short lifetime and after that, the overall picture keeps going without us. Humans are destroying the earth quicker than it could ever repair itself, so its only a matter of time before its all over anyways. But I feel like there is no reason to go on. There is nothing to keep living for, since nothing lasts, and I can't find anything that makes me happy anymore. I only see how ppl have done me wrong, even family who should stand up for me and I can't take it. Even if I try to see the good parts, the bad parts overshadow them. It's futile. I feel dead already so why am I still alive? I feel like I was put here to suffer? idk why but it doesn't seem fair that I have to go on living if I'm unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment