Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I Risk �245 on Re-Applying for an SIA Licence?

Basically, I have just lost my job, I've applied for an SIA Security Licence in the Past and was refused due to the Fact I have an Aggrevated Breach of the Peace, I didnt appeal Their decision as I thought any attempts would be futile, but I've since learned that Others have appealed and WON with Worse Convictions on their Record, like Assault for example, and the SIA has then overturned the outcome and issued the Licence. My Conviction wont be 5yr Spent until the end of September, obviously I can Re-apply then and I should get it "No-Problemo", but rather than wait in Limbo for the Next 4months, could I Re-apply for the Licence, appeal the Decision this time and Get the Licence NOW? Then I could get a New Job ASAP or Run the Risk of losin �245 by Re-applying again. Any help would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment